What Our Customers are saying about us –
- They actually cared about me and my pet. The staff gives awesome service and you can tell they genuinely care about you and your pet. Everyone was really friendly and the atmosphere is very comfortable. It’s much different than the hospital feel we are use to when going to another vet clinic before. Thanks everyone for all that you do!
– read testimonials –
- This is the best Veterniary Clinic Ever!!!! I have been to some other ones and I just don’t trust them like I do with Full Circle. With other vet clinics a lot of the times I would have differnt Vet Doctors each time and I would have to explain the situation over and over again each and every time. They did not write good notes, or they just don’t communicate with each other correctly. With full circle they have a more home based staff, that do communicate with each other on a professional level. So when you come in for your appointment they are ready to take care of you and your pet, with no problems what so ever. All of their Staff is extremely friendly and they always have smiles on their faces. When I leave from there I feel confident that my pet is in the best hands, with no doubts to boot. And I leave happy with a smile on my face as well. – Zachary V.
- Dr. Patty was sent to me from heaven. My babe Reina couldnt have had a better doctor then her. I love Dr Patty she helped me so much. She will be the only person i will trust my dog’s medical care. She explains to you in so much detail every procedure that there is no question left for you to ask. – Veronica D.
- Dr. Patty is the best vet ever. She is very knowledgeable, and answers all my questions kindly and with care for me and my pet. She makes me feel welcome every time I visit. I’m really lucky to had found her. – Rosa G.
- Awesome staff, super friendly and helpful! – A& B
- I have been taking my dogs to them for over 10 years (we have 5 of our own and foster for a min pin rescue group). 2 years ago my husband and I moved back to Loveland and we still go to them! It is an awesome clinic with friendly staff. – Melissa D.
- If Dr. Patty didn’t love animals, we wouldn’t have our Mr. Tibbs. When Mr. Tibbs was a kitten, he fell out of a tree and broke his leg. His owners thought he should be destroyed. Dr. Patty took Mr.Tibbs in, fixed his broken leg and hip dysplaysia and kept him as the mascot at the clinic, until a new home could be found for him. Mr. Tibbs went on several vacations, but did not find a permanent home until I walked in the door and saw him. He is an amazingly regal cat. Mr. B. and I took him home and now he gets to go see Dr. Patty and staff for regular checkups. Mr. Tibbs is king of our house and our hearts. Thanks, Dr. Patty! – Carolyn B.