Eighty-five percent of all pets have periodontal disease by the time they are 3 years of age.
- Dental disease can result in bad breath, painful chewing, and tooth loss.
- Bacteria under the gum can travel to the heart, kidneys, and liver.
- A professional dental cleaning is required to remove plaque and tartar from a pet’s teeth and to assess the health of the mouth.
- A thorough dental cleaning requires that the pet be under anesthesia.
- Regular at-home dental care can help improve the health of your pet’s mouth and lengthen the intervals between professional dental cleanings.
Read more about pet dental cleaning here: https://goo.gl/RMEiWd